Search This Blog

Monday 17 May 2010

PIG DESTROYER - PHANTOM LIMB

This is the one and only Relapse LP I own on "for Relapse staff and bands only" clear vinyl.  I was actually after one of the other colours but saw this on eBay from two sellers at the same time and ended up bidding on both.  I received an eBay outbid notice, thought it was for this LP and went and bid on it again.  Turned out I bid on the one I hadn't bid on already and the other person must have retracted their bid as I ended up winning both for roughly the same price.  I put my second copy back on eBay in the UK (I'd purchased both from the US) and it sold for twice what I paid for it, effectively getting this LP for free.  Sometimes things work out in your favour.

Clear /100

1 comment:

  1. Would you sell this for a 90 bucks? Get at me: jeremie_leblanc_10@hotmail.com . Cheers!

    ReplyDelete