Search This Blog

Saturday 8 May 2010

BOTCH - AMERICAN NERVOSO

I first got into Botch around the time We Are The Romans came out. Being a huge fan of that album I went out a picked up the first Botch full length, American Nervoso released on Hydra Head a year before in 1998.

I bought a copy of We Are The Romans on vinyl not long after I started collecting records but it took me several more years to pick this up. I guess the main reason was that I was holding out for a copy on white out of 101 but the few times I've seen it up for auction it has sold for far more than I was willing to pay for it. The other reason is that this album isn't as good as We Are The Romans which is, dare I say, one of the highlights of late 90s hardcore.

I ended up getting the grey/blue LP out of 287. There is also a bright blue variant out of 15 but I don't think I've ever seen it for sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment