Search This Blog

Friday 14 May 2010

JUDGE - WHAT IT MEANT: THE COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHY

I'm probably about 5 or so years too young to have been into Judge when they were still active, but having heard a great deal about them once I got into hardcore I decided to check them out.

I'm not straight edge so the lyrics don't have the same meaning for me as they do for many others but the fact they had a message, something that is missing from hardcore today for the most part, and were releasing heavy hardcore was enough to get me into the band.

This album, as the name suggests, contains all of their studio output, including the infamous 'Chung King' sessions available on vinyl from Revelation for the first time since it was originally released.

Not having $1500+ to drop on a Chung King, the discography was pretty much the only way to get those songs on vinyl.  I actually had a copy of Revelation Can Suck It, but sold it some years back as I'm not really into bootleg releases.

I have no idea what revelation were thinking when they pressed this.  I guess it's a good thing most Judge fans are straight edge as looking at the vinyl when drunk or hung-over could easily induce vomiting.

On Red, Yellow, Black, Clear with splatter /2300 (I think)




No comments:

Post a Comment