Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2010

Burnt By The Sun - ST

I was stoked when I found out that Burnt By The Sun would be doing one last tour of the UK before disbanding. I was less stoked when they took the stage and Mike Olender was nowhere to be seen. He is undeniably one of the best vocalists in heavy music at present and his absence really hurt the performance. That being said, musically it was still great, but it could have been so much better.

After the show I noticed they were selling copies of their debut 7" from 2001. I already have a copy on black but when I noticed they were selling the white version it was a perfect opportunity to pick one up. This, along with the split with Luddite Clone, recorded in the same session I believe, remains my favourite Burnt By The Sun material.

I also managed to pick up a set list which contained a well drawn cock.

First Press White /500




No comments:

Post a Comment